You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 2 of 8
1. Read all instructions carefully. Before switching on, make sure that the voltage of your
electricity supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate on the bottom of the
2. WARNING: Do not use the vacuum cleaner when rug or floor is wet.
Do not use to suck up water.
3. This appliance is not intended for use by young persons or infirm persons without
supervision unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to
ensure that they can use the appliance safely.
Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appli-
4. Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a dust bag. Replace the dust bag before it is
full in order to maintain the best efficiency.
5. Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick up matches, live ashes or cigarette butts. Keep
the vacuum cleaner away from stoves and other heat sources.
Heat can deform and discolour the plastic parts of the unit.
6. Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the vacuum cleaner as they may damage
the cleaner parts. Do not stand on the hose assembly. Do not put a weight on the
hose. Do not block the suction or the exhaustion part.
7. Switch the vacuum cleaner off at the machine before unplugging from the electrical
outlet. Do not pull on the cord to disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet. Ensure
that it is disconnected before attending to the filter.
8. The plug must be removed from the socket out-let before cleaning or maintaining the
9. The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
10. If your vacuum cleaner is not operating correctly, switch off the power supply and
consult an authorized service agent.
11. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
12. The vacuum cleaner is provided with a self-resetting thermal cut-out which automati-
cally shuts off on over-heating. Overheating can be caused by blockage in the filter,
nozzle, tube or hose. After removing the cause and allowing the motor to cool, the
vacuum cleaner will automatically restart.