You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 2 of 16
1. Read all instructions carefully. Before switching on, make sure that the voltage of your
electricity supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate on the bottom of the
2. WARNING : Do not use the vacuum cleaner when rug or floor is wet.
Do not use to suck up water.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do
not allow the vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy. Do not allow the vacuum cleaner to
run unattended at any time. Use the vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as
described in these instructions.
4. Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a dust bin. Empty the dust bin before it is full in
order to maintain the best efficiency.
5. Slide to the Stop(or Min)position before inserting a plug into the electrical outlet.
6. Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick up matches, live ashes or cigarette butts. Keep
the vacuum cleaner away from stoves and other heat sources. Heat can deform and
discolour the plastic parts of the unit.
7. Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the vacuum cleaner as they may damage
the cleaner parts. Do not stand on the hose assembly. Do not put weight on the hose.
Do not block the suction or the exhaust port.
8. Switch the vacuum cleaner off on the body of the machine before unplugging from the
electrical outlet. Disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet before changing the dust
bag or dust container. To avoid damage, please remove the plug by grasping the plug
itself, not by pulling on the cord.
9. This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without
supervision unless they are adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure
that they can use the appliance safely. Young children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
10. The plug must be removed from the socket outlet before cleaning or maintaining the
11. The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
12. If your vacuum cleaner is not operating correctly, switch off the power supply and
consult an authorized service agent.
13. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
14. Don’t carry the vacuum cleaner by holding the hose.
Use the handle on the vacuum cleaner set.