You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 4 of 35
before securing the safety tether clip toyour clothing.
• Ifyou experience any kind of pain, including but not limited to chest pains, nausea, dizziness, or shortness
of breath, stop exercising immediately
and consult your physician before continuing.
• Do not wear clothes that might catch on any part of the treadmill.
• Always wear athletic shoes while using this equipment.
• Do not jump on the treadmill.
power cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not insert or drop any object into any opening.
• Unplug treadmill before moving or cleaning it.
Toclean, wipe surfaces down with soap and slightly damp
cloth only, never use solvents. (SeeMAINTENANCE)
• At no time should more than one person be on treadmill
while in operation.
• The treadmills
should not be used by persons weighing more than 275 pounds (T71) and 300 pounds
(T72). Failure to comply will void the warranty.
• The treadmills
are intended for in-home use only. Do not use this treadmill
in any commercial,
school or institutional
setting. Failure to comply will void the warranty.
• Do not use treadmill in any location that is not temperature controlled, such as but not limited to
porches, pool rooms, bathrooms, car ports or outdoors. Failure to comply
void the warranty.
• Use the treadmill only as described in this manual
Toreduce the risk of
important components on
it is strongly
recommended that your treadmill
is plugged into a dedicated 20 amp circuit, without
the use of an additional
extension cord and/or power strip. Failure to comply
Thetreadmill is not compatible with GFCl-equippedoutlets.
It is essential that_fourtreadmifl is usedonlyindoors,in a climate controlledroom.If your treadmill has been
exposedto colder temperaturesor high moisture climates, it is strongly recommendedthat the treadmill is
warmedup to room temperaturebeforefirst time use,Failureto do