Ask. Download. Be answered.
Speakers and Subwoofers
SONY SA-VE702 user manual download
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 263.9 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 6 of 28
Hookup C (SA-VE702 only)
This configuration is used when the amplifier is connected to a CD player, MD deck, cassette
deck, or other audio devices.
Attach the front speakers to the supplied speaker stands for positioning.
For details, see “Positioning the front
(and rear) speakers” on page 7.
• Make sure the plus (+) and the minus (–) terminals on the speakers are matched to the corresponding the plus
(+) and the minus (–) terminals on the amplifier.
• Be sure to tighten the screws of the speaker terminals securely since loose screws may become a source of
• Make sure all connections are firm.
Contact between bare speaker wires at the speaker terminals may cause a
• Do not connect the subwoofer to the amplifier’s CENTER output terminal (which is for Dolby Pro Logic or
Dolby Digital (AC-3)).
No bass will output from the subwoofer if you do.
• For details regarding the connections on the amplifier side, refer to the manual that was provided with your
It is convenient to remember that all striped wires are minus (–) in polarity and should be connected to the
minus (–) speaker terminals.
Hooking up the system (continued)
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →