Ask. Download. Be answered.
LG LSC27926SB user manual download (Page 10 of 30)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 16.76 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 10 of 30
1. Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
2. Turn OFF main water supply. Turn on the nearest faucet to relieve the pressure
on the line. It may help to open an outside faucet to allow the water to drain from
the line in the house.
3. Find a 1/2-inch to 1-1/4-inch vertical COLD water pipe near the refrigerator.
the Tubing to
Horizontal pipe will work, but the following precaution must be taken: Drill on the top of
the pipe, not the bottom. This will help keep water away from the drill. This also keeps
normal sediment from collecting in the valve.
4. To determine the length of copper tubing you will need, measure from the
connection on the lower left rear of the refrigerator to the water pipe. Add 7
feet (2.1m) to allow for moving refrigerator for cleaning. Use 1/4-inch O.D.
(outside diameter) copper tubing. Be sure both ends of copper tubing are cut
5. Using a drill, drill a 1/4-inch hole in the cold water pipe you have selected.
6. Fasten shut-off valve to cold water pipe with pipe clamp. Be sure outlet end is
solidly in the 1/4-inch drilled hole in the water pipe and that the washer is
under the pipe clamp. Tighten packing nut. Tighten the pipe clamp screws
carefully and evenly so washer makes a watertight seal. Do not overtighten or
you may crush the copper tubing, especially if soft (coiled) copper tubing is
used. Now you are ready to connect the copper tubing.
7. Slip compression sleeve and compression nut on copper tubing as shown.
Insert end of tubing into outlet end squarely as far as it will go. Screw
compression nut onto outlet end with adjustable wrench. Do not over tighten.
8. Place the free end of the tubing into a container or sink, and turn ON main
water supply and flush out tubing until water is clear. Turn OFF shutoff valve
on the water pipe. Coil the copper tubing as shown below.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices