Ask. Download. Be answered.
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841 user manual download (Page 6 of 36)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 288.28 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 6 of 36
Important Safety Instructions
818 22 92-00/6
• If the refrigerant circuit should become damaged:
– avoid open flames and sources of ignition;
– thoroughly ventilate the room in which the appliance is situated.
• Do not allow children to tamper with the controls or play with the
• Keep packaging material away from children! (There is a risk of suffo-
• This appliance is designed for domestic use only, specifically for the
storage of edible foodstuffs only. It is not intended for commercial or
• Containers with flammable gases or liquids can leak at low tempera-
tures. Do not store any containers with flammable materials such as,
spray cans, fire extinguisher refill cartridges etc in the freezer.
• Frozen food should not be refrozen once it has thawed out.
• Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in the freezer.
• Ice lollies can cause ’frost/freezer burns’ if consumed straight from
the freezer compartment.
• Do not remove items from the freezer compartment if your hands are
damp/wet, as this could cause skin abrasions or frost/freezer burns.
• Bottles and cans must not be placed in the freezer. They can burst
when the contents freeze.
• Manufacturers´ recommended storage times should be adhered to.
Refer to relevant instructions.
Maintenance and Cleaning
• Before cleaning, always switch off the appliance and disconnect from
the electrical supply.
• When unplugging always pull the plug from the mains socket, do not
pull on the cable.
• This product should be serviced by an authorised engineer and only
genuine spare parts should be used.
• Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the appliance
yourself. Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons may cause
injury or serious malfunctioning.
Contact your local AEG Service Force Centre.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841