Ask. Download. Be answered.
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841 user manual download (Page 5 of 36)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 288.28 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 5 of 36
818 22 92-00/6
Important Safety Instructions
These warnings are provided in the interests of your safety. Ensure
that you understand them all before installing or using this appli-
ance. Your safety is of paramount importance. If you are unsure
about any of the meanings of these warnings contact the Customer
Prior to Installation
• Check the freezer for transport damage. Under no circumstances
should a damaged appliance be installed! In the event of damage,
please contact your retailer.
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken when moving it.
• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt to modify this
product in any way.
• Ensure that the appliance does not stand on the electrical supply
cable. If the supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a cable
available from your local Service Force Centre.
• Make sure that the power plug is not squashed or damaged by the
back of the appliance. A damaged power plug may overheat and
cause a fire.
• If the power plug socket is loose, do not insert the power plug. There
is a risk of electric shock or fire.
• Any electrical work required to install this appliance should be carried
out by a qualified electrician or competent person.
• Parts which heat up should not be exposed. Whenever possible, the
back of the appliance should be close to a wall, but leaving the
required distance for ventilation, as stated in the installation instruc-
• The appliance should be left for 2 hours after installation before it is
turned on, in order to allow the refrigerant to settle.
The refrigerant isobutane (R600a) is contained within the refrigerant
circuit of the appliance, a natural gas with a high level of environmen-
tal compatibility, which is nevertheless flammable.
• During transportation and installation of the appliance, be certain
that none of the components of the refrigerant circuit become dam-
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841