Ask. Download. Be answered.
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841 user manual download (Page 25 of 36)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 288.28 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 25 of 36
818 22 92-00/6
• The following are suited for the packaging of frozen goods:
– freezer bags and polyethylene wraps;
– plastic containers for frozen goods;
– extra–thick aluminium foil.
• The following are suitable for sealing bags and wrap:
plastic clips, rubber bands or tape.
• Smooth the air out of the bag before sealing; air makes it easier for
the frozen food to dry out.
• Make flat packages, because these freeze more quickly.
• Do not fill plastic containers for frozen goods to the brim with liquid
or paste–like goods, because liquids expand during freezing.
Wait until the necessary storage temperature of –18 °C has
been reached before storing food already frozen.
• Load the freezer only with packaged frozen goods, so that they do
not dry out or lose their flavour, and so that no flavour contamina-
tion of other frozen goods can occur.
• Please observe maximum storage times and expiry dates of frozen
Place frozen foods in the drawers sorted by type, as far as possible. This
will give you a better overview of the contents, avoid extended door
opening and therefore save electricity.
From a food safety point of view, -18 °C is deemed sufficient as cold
Preparation of Ice Cubes
Fill the ice cube tray 3/4 full with cold water, place it in the freezer and
leave to freeze.
To loosen the frozen cubes, either bend the ice cube tray or hold it
under running water for a few seconds.
Never try to free an ice tray that is frozen to the freezer
compartment using pointed or sharp edged objects. Use a soft plastic
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices
AEG A75238-GA; 922045841