Ask. Download. Be answered.
AEG A70128GS; 922725805 user manual download (Page 21 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 226.19 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 21 of 28
Magnetic door seal
After opening and closing the door of your freezer you will not be able
to open the door again immediately. This is because a vacuum will
have developed inside, keeping the door closed until the pressures
inside and outside the door have equalised. After a few minutes you
can easily reopen the door.
Energy Saving Tips
• Do not install the appliance near boilers, radiators or other sources
of heat. High ambient temperatures cause longer, more frequent
operation of the compressor.
• Ensure sufficient air circulation and exhaust at the appliance base
and at the back wall of the appliance. Never cover air vent openings.
• Do not place warm foods into the appliance. Allow warm foods to
• Do not leave the door open any longer than necessary.
• Do not set temperature any colder than necessary.
• Check the storage temperature in the freezer on the temperature
• Put frozen food in the fridge to defrost. The cold in the frozen food
will then be used to cool the fridge.
• Always keep the heat emitting condenser, the metal grille on the rear
wall of your appliance clean.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices
AEG A70128GS; 922725501
AEG A70128GS; 922725805