Ask. Download. Be answered.
AEG A70128GS; 922725805 user manual download (Page 13 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 226.19 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 13 of 28
DESIRED temperature (one light flashing) by pressing one of the two
buttons, „+“ or „-“.
• With each further press of one of the two buttons, the DESIRED
temperature is adjusted by one display field.
• If neither button is pressed, the temperature display automatically
switches back after a short period (approx. 5 sec.) to the display of
the ACTUAL temperature.
DESIRED temperature means:
The temperature that is required in the freezer, this can be adjusted to
the temperatures shown in the display. The DESIRED temperature is
indicated by a flashing light.
ACTUAL temperature means:
The temperature display indicates the temperature that is currently
present in the freezer. The ACTUAL temperature is indicated by a con-
tinuously illuminated light.
The temperature display can indicate several pieces
• During normal operation, the temperature currently present in the
freezer (ACTUAL temperature) is displayed, the corresponding light
• If the temperature in the freezer is warmer than the display range of
the temperature display, the red warning light flashes and all the
lights in the temperature display are extinguished.
• If the temperature in the freezer is colder than the display range of
the temperature display, then the light for the lowest temperature
(-24) continues to illuminate.
• When the temperature is being adjusted, the temperature currently
set flashes (DESIRED temperature).
The warning system comprises of an optical warning light
(red) and an acoustic warning tone. The red warning light
and the warning tone signal an alarm if the temperature in
the freezer compartment is too warm.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices
AEG A70128GS; 922725501
AEG A70128GS; 922725805