Ask. Download. Be answered.
Haier DE45EA user manual download (Page 7 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 4.31 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 7 of 28
PROPER USE & CARE
• Place the dehumidifier in a location that does
not restrict airflow into the rear coil or out of the
• The dehumidifier must be operated in an enclosed
area to be most effective. Close all doors, windows
and other outside openings to the room.
• A dehumidifier operating in a basement will have
little or no effect in drying an adjacent enclosed
storage area, such as a closet, unless there is
adequate circulation of air in and out of the area.
• When the dehumidifier stops, wait at least 3
minutes before restarting.
• Before cleaning, turn the dehumidifier off and
remove the plug from the wall outlet. Use water
and a mild detergent to clean the inlet and outlet
grilles. DO NOT use bleach or abrasives.
• The air filter is on the front of the dehumidifier. It
should be checked at least every 2 to 3 weeks to
see if it needs cleaning.
• To remove filter: Unplug the unit, remove the
bucket and lift out the filter. Clean the filter with a
vacuum cleaner or wash it with clean water and
dry it with a dry cloth.
• When the unit is turned on for the first time, the
"Bucket Full" light may be lit. If you remove and
replace the bucket, the light will shut off.
WA R N I N G
You can be killed or seriously
injured if you do not follow the
instructions in this manual.
short screws 13/32"
Take the plastic clips out of the
accessory bag and insert them
into the holes shown here.
Screw the plastic clips into
place as shown here.
The plastic clips can be used for
holding the power cord when the
dehumidifier is being moved.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices