Ask. Download. Be answered.
Haier DE45EA user manual download (Page 6 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 4.31 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 6 of 28
PROPER USE & CARE
1. Empty the bucket manually
When the water bucket is full, the red indicator light ”BUCKET FULL” will go on.
1. YOU MUST turn the POWER off.
2. Wait a few minutes to allow the water to stop dripping.
3. Use both side handles to lift and remove the bucket.
4. Empty water through opening into a sink or tub.
5. Reinstall bucket.
Make sure the drain cap is tightened before operating the unit.
2. Attach a standard garden hose
It is normal for the surrounding air to become slightly warmer as the dehumidifier operates.
This warming effect further reduces the relative humidity of the surrounding air.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REMOVE WATER FROM THE BUCKET:
1. Remove the plastic cap on the
back of the unit. Remove the
bucket, pull garden hose through
the round hole and extend the
hose to the front of the unit.
3. Tightly screw the hose into
the threaded matching
connector on the bucket.
2. Remove the
on the bucket.
4. Place the bucket in its original position.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices