Ask. Download. Be answered.
Haier C-RNU1708W user manual download (Page 11 of 38)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 5.56 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 11 of 38
PROPER REFRIGERATOR CARE & CLEANING
Warning:• To avoid electric shock always unplug your refrigerator before
cleaning. Ignoring this warning may result in death or injury.
• Before using cleaning products, always read and follow
manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury or
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda
mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with
the cleaning solution, to wipe down your refrigerator.
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach,
concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. Some
of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your
• Clean door gaskets every three months according to general
instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to assure a
• Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep
the gasket pliable and assure a good seal.
• Occasionally there may be power interruptions due to
or other causes. Remove the power cord from AC
outlet when a power outage occurs. When power has been restored,
replug power cord to AC outlet. If outage is for a prolonged period,
inspect and discard spoiled food in the refrigerator. Clean inside the
refrigerator before reusing.
Vacation and Moving Care
• For long vacations or absences, unplug the power cord from AC
outlet, empty food from refrigerator and clean the refrigerator and
door gaskets according to “General cleaning” section. Prop door
open, so air can circulate inside. When moving, always try to
move the refrigerator vertically.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices