Ask. Download. Be answered.
Haier BWC40 user manual download
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 712.52 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 5 of 38
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all
adhesive tape holding the wine cellar accessories inside and outside.
2. Inspect and remove any remaining packing, tape or printed
materials before powering on the wine cellar.
• Your wine
cellar has four leveling legs which are located in the front
and rear corners. After properly placing your wine cellar in its final
position, you can level your wine cellar.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to lower your
wine cellar or by turning them counterclockwise to raise your wine
cellar. The wine cellar door will close more easily when the two front
leveling legs are extended slightly.
• To ensure that your wine
cellar works at the maximum efficiency it
was designed for, you should install it in a location where there is
proper air circulation and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the wine
• Do not over fill your wine
cellar for proper wine cooling.
If your wine cellar has been tilted for any reason, wait 24 hours
before plugging it in.
• Ensure the drip tray in the rear of the unit is in the proper position.
Installing Your Wine Cellar
Unpacking Your Wine Cellar
Proper Air Circulation
Leveling Your Wine Cellar
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →