You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 1 of 2
RF Modulator AV Signal Converter
QUICK SETUP GUIDE
Thank you for purchasing this high-quality Dynex
RF Modulator. This product is designed to connect
AV components with no RF (coaxial) output, such as
Blu-ray/DVD players, gaming systems, etc., to an
older TV that has only an RF input.
• RF Modulator
• Power Adapter
Quick Setup Guide
The following items (not supplied) are required:
• One Composite AV cable with three RCA
connectors (yellow, red, and white) at each end.
• One 75-ohm coaxial cable
One-year limited warranty -
Visit www.dynexproducts.com for details.
We’re here for you -
For customer service, call: 800-305-2204
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Avenue South, Richﬁeld, MN USA 55423-3645
© 2011 BBY Solutions, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
DYNEX is a trademark of BBY Solutions, Inc. Registered in some countries. All other
products and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
FCC Part 15
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may
not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that
may cause undesired operation.
Your modulator might cause TV or radio interference even when is operating properly. To determine whether your
modulator is causing the interference, turn it o±. If the interference goes away, your modulator is causing it.
Try to eliminate the interference by:
Moving your RF Modulator away from the receiver.
Connecting your RF Modulator to an outlet that is on a di±erent electrical circuit from the receiver.
Contacting your local store for help.
If you cannot eliminate the interference, the FCC requires that you stop using your RF Modulator. Changes or
modi²cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's FCC authorization to
operate this equipment.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003
Important safety instructions
Risk of electric shock. Do not open.
The lightning Lash with arrowhead symbol inside a triangle is intended to alert you to the
presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within your RF modulator’s enclosure. This voltage
may be strong enough to cause an electric shock.
The exclamation point inside a triangle is intended to alert you to important operating and
• Read and follow these instructions.
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Follow all warnings.
• Do not use your RF modulator near water. Do not expose your RF modulator to dripping or splashing liquids.
Do not place objects ²lled with liquid, such as a vase, on top of your RF modulator. Do not expose your RF
modulator to rain.
• Clean your RF modulator with a dry cloth only.
• Do not block ventilation openings.
• Do not install near a heat source, such as a radiator, heat register, stove, or other heat producing device
(including an ampli²er).
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one blade
wider than the other. The wide blade is a safety feature. If the plug does not ²t into your electrical outlet,
contact an electrician to relace the obsolete outlet.
• Do not walk on, set items on, or pinch the power cord, especially at the plug and the back of your RF
• Unplug your RF modulator during lightning storms or when you do not intend to use your RF modulator for
an extended period of time.
• Use and store your RF modulator indoors only. Extreme temperatures and humid environments can damage
internal electronic components.
This manual is suitable for devices