Ask. Download. Be answered.
J&W JW-H61M-D3(B3) user manual download (Page 9 of 36)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 16.3 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 9 of 36
- ¶ -
2.3 Installation of the CPU and CPU Cooler
Before installing the CPU, please comply with the following conditions:
1. Please make sure that the mainboard supports the CPU.
2. Please take note of the one indented corner of the CPU. If you install the CPU in the wrong
direction, the CPU will not insert properly. If this occurs, please change the insert direction
of the CPU.
3. Please add an even layer of heat sink paste between the CPU and CPU cooler.
4. Please make sure the CPU cooler is installed on the CPU prior to system use, otherwise
overheating and permanent damage of the CPU may occur.
5. Please set the CPU host frequency in accordance with the processor speciﬁcations. It is not
recommended that the system bus frequency be set beyond hardware speciﬁcations since
it does not meet the required standards for the peripherals. If you wish to set the frequen-
cy beyond the proper speciﬁcations, please do so according to your hardware
speciﬁcations including the CPU, graphics card, memory, hard drive, etc.
2.3.1 Installation of the CPU
1. Open the socket lever by
pushing the lever down and
away from the socket .
2. Lift the load plate and remove the plastic protective
socket cover. Do not touch the socket contacts and do not
discard the protective socket cover. Always replace with the
protective socket cover if the processor is being removed
from the socket.
3.Position the CPU over
the socket, ensuring that
the gold triangle is on the
bottom-left corner of the
socket, and then fit the
socket alignment keys into
the CPU notches. (marked
5. Insert the load lever under the retention tab.
4. Close the load plate, and then push down the load lever,
please ensure that the front edge of the load plate slides
UNDER the retention knob (marked with circle).
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices