Ask. Download. Be answered.
J&W JW-D525M-GT user manual download (Page 9 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 7.69 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 9 of 28
- ¶ -
2.3 Installation of Memory Modules
This mainboard provides two 1.5v DDR3 DIMM slots, which supports dual channel memory
technology. To activate the dual channel conﬁguration, you need to install two identical
(same brand, speed, size and chip-type) memory modules into these DIMM slots. Otherwise
the memory will only operate at single channel mode.
For dual channel DDR3 installation:
Populate two DDR3 DIMM modules of the same type and size into slots [DIMM1] + [DIMM2].
To install system memory:
1. Power off the computer and unplug the
AC power cord before installing or
removing memory modules.
2. Locate the DIMM slot on the board.
3. Hold two edges of the DIMM module
carefully, keep away from touching its
4. Align the notch key on the module with
the rib on the slot.
5. Firmly press the module into the slots until the ejector tabs at both sides of the slot
automatically snap into the mounting notch. Do not force the DIMM module in with extra
force as the DIMM module only ﬁts in one direction.
6. To remove the DIMM modules, push the two ejector tabs on the slot outward
simultaneously, and then pull out the DIMM module.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices