Ask. Download. Be answered.
J&W JW-D525M-GT user manual download (Page 7 of 28)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 7.69 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 7 of 28
- ´ -
1.4 Connecting Rear Panel I/O Devices
The rear I/O part of this mainboard provides the following I/O ports:
(This picture is only for reference)
• PS/2 Mouse: Connects to a PS/2 mouse.
• PS/2 Keyboard: Connects to a PS/2 keyboard.
Connect to printer or other devices that support this communication protocol.
• COM: Connect to external modem, mouse or other devices that support this
• VGA: Connects to a monitor's VGA input.
• USB: The USB ports are used to connect USB 2.0/1.1 devices such as scanner, speakers,
keyboard, mouse, hub, digital camera, joystick, etc.
• LAN: The LAN port allows the motherboard to connect to a local area network by means of
a network hub.
• AUDIO (Rear Panel Audio):
Line-in (Light Blue): This jack is used to connect to the line out from any external audio
sources such as MP3 player, CD player, AM/FM radio tuner, etc.
Line-out (Front Left/Right Jack, Lime): This jack is used to connect to the front left and
right channel speakers of the audio system.
Mic-in (Pink): This jack is used to connect an external microphone.
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices