Ask. Download. Be answered.
Asrock X48TurboTwins-WiFi user manual download (Page 4 of 33)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 1.04 MB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 4 of 33
2. Hardware & Software Installation
2.1 System Requirements
Before installing ASRock WiFi-802.11g module to your motherboard, please make
sure your system satisfies the following requirements.
1. ASRock motherboard with a WiFi or WiFi/E header (black)
(Please refer to ASRock motherboard manual for the location of WiFi or WiFi/E
WiFi Header (2 x 6 Pin)
WiFi/E Header (2 x 8 Pin)
2. A minimum of 64MB system memory
3. Operating system: Windows
XP / XP 64-bit / Vista
4. An optical drive / CD-ROM for driver and utility installation
2.2 Installing ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module and Antenna
After you make sure your system satisfies the requirements above, please follow
below steps for installing your ASRock WiFi-802.11g module. If the motherboard you
purchase is equipped with ASRock WiFi-802.11g module, which is screwed next to
the audio jack of the I/O panel, please skip step 2 to 6.
1. Shut off the PC before installing ASRock WiFi-802.11g module.
2. Move out your motherboard from the chassis.
3. Fasten the bracket to the proper position of the chassis with screws.
4. Plug ASRock WiFi-802.11g module with its connector-side to the WiFi or WiFi/E
header* (black) on the motherboard. (The location of the WiFi or WiFi/E header
may vary on motherboard models. Please refer to your motherboard manual for the
WIFI or WIFI/E Header
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices