You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 3 of 38
Notice for this Monitor
Notice for this monitor
• Aside from creating documents, viewing multimedia content, and other general purposes, this product is
also suited to applications such as graphics creation and digital photo processing, where accurate color
reproduction is a priority.
• This product has been adjusted speci±cally for use in the region to which it was originally shipped. If the
product is used outside the region, it may not operate as speci±ed in the speci±cations.
• This product may not be covered by warranty for uses other than those described in this manual.
• The speci±cations noted in this manual are only applicable for power cords and signal cables speci±ed by
• Use optional products manufactured or speci±ed by us with this product.
• As it takes about 30 minutes for the performance of electrical parts to stabilize, adjust the monitor 30
minutes or more after the monitor power has been turned on.
• In order to suppress the luminosity change by long-term use and to maintain the stable luminosity, use of a
monitor in lower brightness is recommended.
• When the screen image is changed after displaying the same image for extended periods of time, an
afterimage may appear. Use the screen saver or timer to avoid displaying the same image for extended
periods of time.
• Periodic cleaning is recommended to keep the monitor looking new and to prolong its operation lifetime.
(Refer to "
" on the next page.)
The LCD panel is manufactured using high-precision technology. However, missing pixels or lit pixels may
appear on the LCD panel, this is not malfunction.
Percentage of effective pixels : 99.9994% or higher.
The backlight of the LCD panel has a ±xed life span. When the screen becomes dark or begins to ²icker,
please contact your dealer.
• Do not press on the panel or edge of the frame strongly, as this may result in the display malfunction, such
as the interference patterns, etc. If pressure is continually applied to the LCD panel, it may deteriorate or
damage your LCD panel. (If the pressure marks remain on the LCD panel, leave the monitor with a white or
black screen. The symptom may disappear.)
Do not scratch or press on the panel with any sharp objects, such as a pencil or pen as this may result in
damage to the panel. Do not attempt to brush with tissues as this may scratch the LCD panel.
When the monitor is cold and brought into a room or the room temperature goes up quickly, dew
condensation may occur inside and outside the monitor. In that case, do not turn the monitor on and wait
until dew condensation disappears, otherwise it may cause some damages to the monitor.