You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 9 of 18
To prevent child from operating the oven, install the childlock key.
button for 3
“Loc” will show in the display
and all buttons do not
2. Press stop button for 3
seconds once again, then childlock is canceled.
This is a 24(12) hours clock.
When the oven is plugged in, “0” appears in the display window.
The time of day will be displayed at all times, except when the
oven is operating.
In case of a power failure or if the oven is unplugged, the clock
has to be reset for the proper time. Once power is restored or the
oven is plugged in, the display will show “0”.
SETTING THE CONTROLS
button. Select 24Hr or 12Hr. (24Hr or 12Hr can be
selected alternatively as the
button is pressed in sequence.)
2. Turn the DIAL KNOB left to
3. Turn the DIAL KNOB right to
The two dots between the hour and the minutes will flash
every other second.
SETTING THE CONTROLS
button. The display will show “P-HI”.
This oven has 10 power levels from P-HI to P-10.
2. Press the
button to select
the desired microwave power
power level 80
button two times
3. Turn the DIAL KNOB for the
desired cooking time.
Turn right or left the DIAL
Then, 18:00 will show in the
The oven will now start microwave cook for 18 minutes at
power level P-80.
HOW TO SET THE OVEN CONTROLS
• Be sure to read the cookbook's introduction before
operating the oven.
• Also remember to read this operating instruction for
proper safety information and instruction before using
• See the cookbook for specific recipes.
• Prior to setting the controls, place one cup of water in the
oven, on a heat-proof glass measuring cup, for testing
• The time setting has an interval of 10 seconds from 10
seconds to 5 minutes, 30 seconds from 5 minutes to 15
minutes, 1 minute from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
2 minutes from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
• At the end of each cooking, the cooling fan will run for
time 5 minutes to cool the oven.(The display will show
“cool” then the
button is pressed after cooking.)
However, you can proceed with further cooking
immediately even in this stage.
• To insure the best microwave and defrost results, be
sure to start with a cool oven. This is important if grill,
convection, or combination was used prior to microwave
cooking. The cooling fan will run for 5 minutes after the
end of cooking.
• The variable power Level settings equal the following
• If step 2 is omitted, the oven will cook at full power.
• Time can be set up from 10 seconds to 60 minutes