Ask. Download. Be answered.
Hitachi PDV313 user manual download (Page 11 of 25)
Confirm that you are not a robot.
PDF, 1022.29 KB
You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 11 of 25
- 9 -
– Press to store the desired point to a Bookmark.
– Press to repeat a Chapter, Track Title, or All content.
– Press to mark a segment to repeat between A and B.
– Press to switch the PBC on or off (only for VCD).
– Press to select the desired title, chapter or time search.
– Press to start slow forward or slow rewind.
– Press to clear the unwanted digits which you entered.
– Press to reverse the screen display upside down.
– Press to input information such as chapter numbers, track number, or to make selections on some
Preparing the Remote Control
Remove the plastic protecting sheet before use.
Operation angle : about + / - 30 degree in each the direction of the front of the IR sensor.
Usage of Adapter
The player is supplied with an AC/DC adapter.
Connect the AC/DC adapter to the DC power in jack at the side of the DVD player.
Plug the AC/DC adapter into a household power outlet.
Install / Detach the Battery Pack
Follow the illustrations to install the battery pack.
Press the release button at the right side of battery pack, follow the direction to uninstall the battery pack from the
Ctrl + ←
Ctrl + →
This manual is suitable for devices