You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 3 of 38
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
Clean only with dry cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding-type plug. A grounding type plug has two blades
and a third grounding prong. The third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not
fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when
the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord
or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.
15. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain or moisture.
16. The apparatus shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
17. Where an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain
1. Handle the power supply cord carefully
Do not damage or deform the power supply cord. If it is damaged or deformed, it may cause electric
shock or malfunction when used. When removing from wall outlet, be sure to remove by holding the
plug attachment and not by pulling the cord.
2. Do not open the rear cover
In order to prevent electric shock, do not open the top cover.
If problems occur, contact your DENON DEALER.
3. Do not place anything inside
Do not place metal objects or spill liquid inside the system.
Electric shock or malfunction may result.
Please, record and retain the Model name and serial number of your set shown on the rating label.
Model No. DN-500C
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
LUOKAN 1 LASERLAITE
KLASS 1 LASERAPPARAT
USYNLIG LASERSTRÅLING VED ÅBNING, NÅR
SIKKERHEDSAFBRYDERE ER UDE AF FUNKTION.
UNDGÅ UDSAETTELSE FOR STRÅLING.
LAITTEEN KÄYTTÄMINEN MUULLA KUIN TÄSSÄ
KÄYTTÖOHJEESSA MAINITULLA TAVALLA SAATTAA
ALTISTAA KÄYTTÄJÄN TURVALLISUUSLUOKAN 1
YLITTÄVÄLLE NÄKYMÄMTTÖMÄLLE LASERSÄTEILYLLE.
OM APPARATEN ANVÄNDS PÅ ANNAT SÄTT ÄN I DENNA
BRUKSANVISNING SPECIFICERATS, KAN ANVÄNDAREN
UTSÄTTAS FÖR OSYNLIG LASERSTRÅLNING SOM
ÖVERSKRIDER GRÄNSEN FÖR LASERKLASS 1.
L’USO IMPROPRIO DELL’APPARECCHIO PUO’ CAUSARE PERICOLOSE ESPOSIZIONI A RADIAZIONI!
This manual is suitable for devices