You can view the full version and download it in PDF format.
Page 9 of 15
How to Install the Unit
1. To avoid vibration and noise, make sure the unit:is installed securely and firmly.
2. Install the unit where the sunlight does not shine directly on the unit.
if the unit receives direct sunlight, build an awning to shade the cabinet.
3. There should be no obstacle, like a fence, within 20" which might restrict heat radiation from the
4. To prevent reducing performance,
install the unit so that louvers of the cabinet are not blocked.
5. Install the unit a little obliquely outward not to,avoid leaking the condensed water into the room
(about 1/2" or 1/4 bubble with level).
6. install the unit with its bottom portion 30~60" above the floor level.
7. Stuff the foam between the top of the unit and the wa!l to prevent air and insects from getting into
8. The power cord must be connected to an independent circuit. The green wire must be grounded.
9. Connect the drain tube to the base pan hole in the rear side if you need to drain (_nsult
Plastic hose or equivalent
may be connected to the drain tube.
How to Use the Reversible Inlet Grille
The grille is designed to clean the filter _th
upward and downward.
A. Before attaching
front grille to the cabinet,
to,puff out the
1. Open the inlet grille slightly (a).
2. Turn inside out the front grille (a).
the inlet grille from the front grille with separating
the hinged part by
straight type _rew-driver
4. Then, rotate the inlet grille 180 degrees and insert the hooks into bottom holes of the front grille.
5. Insert the filter and attach the front grille to the cabinet.(Refer
to page 7)
you want to pull out the filter downward;
The grille is already designed that way,