Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 9500mfp driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download LaserJet 9500mfp driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 9500mfp in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Multifunctional driver
Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 9500mfp Photo: Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 9500mfp Specification:
HP Color LaserJet 9500mfp PCL5c Driver
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
* Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
* Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
* Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
* Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
* Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
* Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
* Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:\clj9500mfp). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
* Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
* Update the printer if it was previously installed
o Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
o On the General tab, select New Driver.
o Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
o A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
o Another box Install from Disk appears.
o Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\clj9500mfp).
o Click on the file ending with .inf .
o Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
* Add the printer if it hasn't been installed yet.
o Click Add New Printer
o Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.