HP Deskjet 995ck driver
Here you can download HP Deskjet 995ck driver for Windows XP. For Deskjet 995ck HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 995ck in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2014
How to install downloaded driver?
Download HP Deskjet 995ck driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer Deskjet 995ck driver
HP Deskjet 995ck Photo: HP Deskjet 995ck drivers Specification:
Have we helped you? Share the link to help others!
Information about HP Deskjet 995ck driver
This software is for: hp deskjet 995C/995CK printer software Windows XP/2K USB or Bluetooth (including HCRP Profile)
1. Users who have purchased an hp deskjet 995ck (available only in North America).
This driver is also available on the CD that came with your printer.
2. French or English users who have upgraded their deskjet 995c firmware and wish to use the HCRP Bluetooth profile. HP Deskjet 995c firmware update is available on http://www.hp.com/support/bluetooth.
Note: If you are not using HCRP devices on your PC there is no reason to upgrade
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Caution: If you have a deskjet 995c driver on your PC, you MUST uninstall that driver before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj995ck before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj995ck folder.
3. Open the c:\dj995ck folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. If the "Thank you for buying an hp deskjet printer" screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj995ck\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Click the "Install printer software".
7. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.