HP DeskJet 995c driver
Download HP DeskJet 995c driver instantly for free. Make sure that the operating system you use is in the list of the supported OS in the description below. After downloading you should open the archive and extract the HP DeskJet 995c driver to any location, then double-click the executable file to start the driver installation process.
Download software to update all drivers automatically
Download HP DeskJet 995c driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer DeskJet 995c driver
HP DeskJet 995c Photo: HP DeskJet 995c drivers Specification:
Information about HP DeskJet 995c driver
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Caution: If you have a deskjet 995c driver on your PC, you MUST uninstall that driver before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj995ck before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj995ck folder.
3. Open the c:\dj995ck folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. If the "Thank you for buying an hp deskjet printer" screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj995ck\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Click the "Install printer software".
7. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.