Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 995c driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 995c driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 995c in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 995c Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 995c Specification:
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Caution: If you have a deskjet 995c driver on your PC, you MUST uninstall that driver before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj995ck before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj995ck folder.
3. Open the c:\dj995ck folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. If the "Thank you for buying an hp deskjet printer" screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj995ck\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Click the "Install printer software".
7. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.