HP DeskJet 995c driver
Here you can download HP DeskJet 995c driver for Windows XP. For DeskJet 995c HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP DeskJet 995c in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2014
How to install downloaded driver?
Download HP DeskJet 995c driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer DeskJet 995c driver
HP DeskJet 995c Photo: HP DeskJet 995c drivers Specification:
Information about HP DeskJet 995c driver
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Caution: If you have a deskjet 995c driver on your PC, you MUST uninstall that driver before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj995ck before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj995ck folder.
3. Open the c:\dj995ck folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. If the "Thank you for buying an hp deskjet printer" screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj995ck\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Click the "Install printer software".
7. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.