HP DeskJet 990cse driver
Here you can download HP DeskJet 990cse driver for Windows XP. For DeskJet 990cse HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP DeskJet 990cse in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2014
How to install downloaded driver?
Download HP DeskJet 990cse driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer DeskJet 990cse driver
HP DeskJet 990cse Photo: HP DeskJet 990cse drivers Specification:
Information about HP DeskJet 990cse driver
Manual Installation Instructions: HP Deskjet Full Feature Software/Driver
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj990 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj990 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj990 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software"
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "990c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screen to complete the installation.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the "Locate Printer" button to continue.
Note: There may be one or more printers installed. To verify the correct printer has been selected, do the following:
1. Click on the Start Menu
2. Click "Printers and Faxes"
3. Verify that the "hp deskjet 990c series" is present.
Note: There may be more than one printer with "990c" in the name. The one WITH "series" in the name is the printer driver from HP. The one WITHOUT "series" in the name is the Built-In driver included in the Windows XP operating system.
4. Make sure the HP printer with driver with "series" in the name has a Check Mark next to it, indicating it is the default printer.
5. To make a printer the default printer, right click on the printer name and select "Set as Default Printer"