Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 9800d driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 9800d driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 9800d in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 9800d Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 9800d Specification:
This driver supports the HP Deskjet 9800d printer on Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP 32bit and Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Please note that this driver includes:
# Printer driver installer
# PCL3 driver
# Printer toolbox
# User's guide
1. Download the file to a newly created sub-directory on your local hard drive.
2. Double click the downloaded "exe" file. This will extract all the necessary component and initiate an automatic launch of the setup program.
3. Follow the step-by-step instructions on your screen.
1. Issue - Slow printing: While printing documents which contain only black text, the print speed for Fast Normal, Normal and Best mode appear slower than usual.
# 2. Issue - Borderless printing: borders are printed even though the borderless printing feature is enabled in the driver. This is seen in the following situations: Source image has different margins and aspect ratio to the paper size.
# Borderless printing in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Editor
3. Issue - Red patches in print outputs: Documents printed in Fast Draft mode using Photo media have red patches in areas where there is gray or skin tone colors.
4. Issue - Color shift: Depending on the source image or document, some printed colors may appear slightly off. For example, red color may appear off red or pinkish.