HP Deskjet 9800d driver download
Here you can download HP Deskjet 9800d driver for Windows 2000 / Windows 98 / Windows ME / Windows XP. For Deskjet 9800d HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 9800d in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2013
Download HP Printer Deskjet 9800d driver
HP Deskjet 9800d Photo: HP Deskjet 9800d drivers Specification:
Download HP Deskjet 9800d driver
To download HP Deskjet 9800d driver you should input the verification code and click "Download"
Information about HP Deskjet 9800d driver
This driver supports the HP Deskjet 9800d printer on Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP 32bit and Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Please note that this driver includes:
# Printer driver installer
# PCL3 driver
# Printer toolbox
# User's guide
1. Download the file to a newly created sub-directory on your local hard drive.
2. Double click the downloaded "exe" file. This will extract all the necessary component and initiate an automatic launch of the setup program.
3. Follow the step-by-step instructions on your screen.
1. Issue - Slow printing: While printing documents which contain only black text, the print speed for Fast Normal, Normal and Best mode appear slower than usual.
# 2. Issue - Borderless printing: borders are printed even though the borderless printing feature is enabled in the driver. This is seen in the following situations: Source image has different margins and aspect ratio to the paper size.
# Borderless printing in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Editor
3. Issue - Red patches in print outputs: Documents printed in Fast Draft mode using Photo media have red patches in areas where there is gray or skin tone colors.
4. Issue - Color shift: Depending on the source image or document, some printed colors may appear slightly off. For example, red color may appear off red or pinkish.