HP Deskjet 960c driver
Here you can download HP Deskjet 960c driver for Windows XP. For Deskjet 960c HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 960c in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2013
Download HP Deskjet 960c driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer Deskjet 960c driver
HP Deskjet 960c Photo: HP Deskjet 960c drivers Specification:
Have we helped you? Share the link to help others!
Information about HP Deskjet 960c driver
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software/Driver
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj960 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj960 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj960 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software"
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "960c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screen to complete the installation.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the "Locate Printer" button to continue.
Note: There may be one or more printers installed. To verify the correct printer has been selected, do the following:
1. Click on the Start Menu
2. Click "Printers and Faxes"
3. Verify that the "hp deskjet 960c series" is present.
Note: There may be more than one printer with "960c" in the name. The one WITH "series" in the name is the printer driver from HP. The one WITHOUT "series" in the name is the Built-In driver included in the Windows XP operating system.
4. Make sure the HP printer with driver with "series" in the name has a Check Mark next to it, indicating it is the default printer.
5. To make a printer the default printer, right click on the printer name and select "Set as Default Printer"