HP Deskjet 656cvr driver download
Here you can download HP Deskjet 656cvr driver for Windows XP. For Deskjet 656cvr HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 656cvr in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2013
Download HP Printer Deskjet 656cvr driver
HP Deskjet 656cvr Photo: HP Deskjet 656cvr drivers Specification:
Download HP Deskjet 656cvr driver
To download HP Deskjet 656cvr driver you should input the verification code and click "Download"
Information about HP Deskjet 656cvr driver
HP DeskJet 656 Series Printer Driver-HOME USERS-USB
Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj656 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj656 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj656 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software" Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "656c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. A dialog box indicating "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
7. Click "Yes" and follow the instructions on the installer screen.
8. After the printer has finished installing the "hp deskjet 656c series" printer will appear in the "Printers and Faxes" Window.
Note: There may be two printers installed, "hp deskjet 656c series", and "hp deskjet 656c series(2)". These drivers are identical. The printer WITHOUT the Check Mark next to it can be deleted from Printers and Faxes.