HP Deskjet 632c driver download
Here you can download HP Deskjet 632c driver for Windows XP. For Deskjet 632c HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 632c in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2013
Download HP Printer Deskjet 632c driver
HP Deskjet 632c Photo: HP Deskjet 632c drivers Specification:
Download HP Deskjet 632c driver
To download HP Deskjet 632c driver you should input the verification code and click "Download"
Information about HP Deskjet 632c driver
USB and Parallel Installation Instructions:
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj630 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj630 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj630 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Under c:\dj630 folder a folder will be displayed. For example, "2kxpinf" will be displayed. This folder was created by double-clicking on the downloaded "exe" file.
5. Power on your printer, and connect your printer to the computer with a USB or Parallel cable.
6. The "Found New Hardware Wizard" will appear.
7. Choose "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)"
8. Click "Next"
9. Click "Search for the best driver in these locations"
10. Click "Include this location in the search"
11. Click "Browse" and go to the folder, "c:\dj630\2kxpinf\enu\drivers\win2k_xp". Click "Ok" after you have browsed there.
12. Click "Next"
13. A dialog box will appear indicating the driver is being installed.
14. To complete the installation process, click "Finish". The "hp deskjet 630c series" printer driver will be added to the "Printers" window.