Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 632c driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 632c driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 632c in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 632c Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 632c Specification:
USB and Parallel Installation Instructions:
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj630 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj630 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj630 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Under c:\dj630 folder a folder will be displayed. For example, "2kxpinf" will be displayed. This folder was created by double-clicking on the downloaded "exe" file.
5. Power on your printer, and connect your printer to the computer with a USB or Parallel cable.
6. The "Found New Hardware Wizard" will appear.
7. Choose "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)"
8. Click "Next"
9. Click "Search for the best driver in these locations"
10. Click "Include this location in the search"
11. Click "Browse" and go to the folder, "c:\dj630\2kxpinf\enu\drivers\win2k_xp". Click "Ok" after you have browsed there.
12. Click "Next"
13. A dialog box will appear indicating the driver is being installed.
14. To complete the installation process, click "Finish". The "hp deskjet 630c series" printer driver will be added to the "Printers" window.