Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 5650w driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 5650w driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 5650w in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 5650w Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 5650w Specification:
HP Deskjet 5650w Color Inkjet Printer Full Feature software/driver: For USB and parallel cable.
This driver is designed for use on Windows 2000 or Windows XP computers that will be directly connected to the printer using a USB or Parallel cable.
The printer's USB or Parallel cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug in the USB or Parallel cable until instructed to do so by the installation software!
Note: The printer must be powered on before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\5650w folder.
3. Open the c:\5650w folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6.
Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\5650w\5650w folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Reminder: Do not connect the USB or Parallel cable from the PC to the printer until prompted.