HP Deskjet 5151 driver
Here you can download HP Deskjet 5151 driver for Windows 2000 / Windows XP. For Deskjet 5151 HP Printer Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware HP Deskjet 5151 in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2014
How to install downloaded driver?
Download HP Deskjet 5151 driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download HP Printer Deskjet 5151 driver
HP Deskjet 5151 Photo: HP Deskjet 5151 drivers Specification: Hardware ID
Have we helped you? Share the link to help others!
Information about HP Deskjet 5151 driver
HP Deskjet 5151 Color Inkjet Printer
This driver is designed for use on Windows 2000 or Windows XP computers that will be directly connected to the printer using a USB cable.
Caution! The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug in the USB cable until instructed to do so by the installation software!
Note: The printer must be powered on before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj5100 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj5100 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj5100\5100 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Reminder: Do not connect the USB cable from the PC to the printer until prompted.