Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3810 driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 3810 driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3810 in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3810 Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3810 Specification:
HP Deskjet 3810 Color Inkjet Printer
Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj3810 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3810 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3810 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3810\Win2k_xp folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.