Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3748 driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 3748 driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3748 in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3748 Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3748 Specification:
HP Deskjet 3748 Color Inkjet Printer software/driver for Windows 2K and XP
Caution! The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug USB cable in until instructed to do so by the installation software!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3740 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3740 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3740 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.