Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3647 driver download
« Previous DriverNext Driver »
To download Deskjet 3647 driver read the instructions below. If you have any other questions please let us know by contact form.Tip: Is your PC hardware Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3647 in good shape ? Discover which drivers need updating with DriverScanner 2012
Download Hewlett-Packard Printer driver
Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3647 Photo: Hewlett-Packard Deskjet 3647 Specification:
This driver is designed for use on Windows 2000 or Windows XP computers that will be directly connected to the printer using a USB cable.
Caution! The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug in the USB cable until instructed to do so by the installation software!
Note: The printer must be powered on before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3600 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3600 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3600\3600 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Reminder: Do not connect the USB cable from the PC to the printer until prompted.