SONY DSC-S30 driver download
Here you can download SONY DSC-S30 driver for Windows 2000 / Windows 98 / Windows ME / Windows XP. For DSC-S30 SONY Digital Camera Nodevice offers more than one driver for free download.Tip: Is your PC hardware SONY DSC-S30 in good shape ? Discover which drivers need to be updated with Driver Updater 2013
Download SONY Digital Camera DSC-S30 driver
SONY DSC-S30 Photo: SONY DSC-S30 drivers Specification:
Download SONY DSC-S30 driver
To download SONY DSC-S30 driver you should input the verification code and click "Download"
Information about SONY DSC-S30 driver
USB Driver for Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S30 Digital Camera
How to install the USB driver for Windows ?
Extract the compressed file
After downloading the file double click it so the dialog box will appear. By default your files will be extracted to your desktop in a folder called [sony_usb] , if you want to change this location enter the prefered location in the dialog box.
Installing the USB driver
* Make sure the camera is NOT connected to the computer
* Open the [sony_usb] folder on the desktop and double click the setup icon
* The installation program starts up, follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
* When the installation is completed, restart the computer following the on screen instructions
Connect the camera to the computer
* After the computer is restarted, connect the camera to the computer properly with the supplied USB cable. Make sure the camera is turned on and the Memory stick is in the camera
* The computer should now recognize the hardware, and a message to add the hardware appears. Please follow the instruction on the screen
More SONY Digital Camera drivers