SONY DSC-P50 driver
Download SONY DSC-P50 driver instantly for free. Make sure that the operating system you use is in the list of the supported OS in the description below. After downloading you should open the archive and extract the SONY DSC-P50 driver to any location, then double-click the executable file to start the driver installation process.
Download software to update all drivers automatically
Download SONY DSC-P50 driver
Click the button below to get to the download page.
Download SONY Digital Camera DSC-P50 driver
SONY DSC-P50 Photo: SONY DSC-P50 drivers Specification: Hardware ID
Information about SONY DSC-P50 driver
USB Driver for Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P50 Digital Camera
How to install the USB driver for Windows ?
Extract the compressed file
After downloading the file double click it so the dialog box will appear. By default your files will be extracted to your desktop in a folder called [sony_usb] , if you want to change this location enter the prefered location in the dialog box.
Installing the USB driver
* Make sure the camera is NOT connected to the computer
* Open the [sony_usb] folder on the desktop and double click the setup icon
* The installation program starts up, follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
* When the installation is completed, restart the computer following the on screen instructions
Connect the camera to the computer
* After the computer is restarted, connect the camera to the computer properly with the supplied USB cable. Make sure the camera is turned on and the Memory stick is in the camera
* The computer should now recognize the hardware, and a message to add the hardware appears. Please follow the instruction on the screen
More SONY Digital Camera drivers